Saturday, June 11, 2011
Summertime
For me, summertime means one thing.. BBQing. I love it. Speading time with friends and family. This is why summer is my favorite time of year. Every weekend we all get together, have a few drinks and catch up on our week. This weekend will be no different. I have already made my macoroni salad and will be leaving my house in a few hours to hang out with the people I love most. This weekend is extra special though, my sister and niece came to visit. Although my sister will be leaving soon to go see her favorite singer, Justin Bieber. It should be fun today though because we are celebrating a good friends birthday. There will be no cake today though, we had a little bit of an accident last night. My best friend tried to put two cake mixes in one cake pan, it didnt turn out well. Lets just say we had more cake in the oven than in the cake pan.. not fun trying to clean that up last night. Its is getting close to the time where i have to go so I better wrap up my LAST blog :) I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, jump in the pool, BBQ and make the best out of the summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment