Sunday, June 5, 2011

DIsneyland

So everyone who says Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.. your right. Why do I bring this up, My mother, grandmother, and I are planning a trip there in September. I am very excited. I haven't been there in a very like time, I think the last time I was there was on Grad Night, and it was the best time of my life. I woke up went to school until noon and them most of the seniors in my class got on buses and headed to LA. We danced all the way up there in the aisles. Everyone was drinking energy drinks since we would be in Disneyland from 9p.m. to 6a.m. the following morning. For most of us that would make over 24 hours of being awake. When we got there we spent two hours in California Adventures, which was already full of more seniors from across the country. Although it was crowded and the lines were long I managed to run into some old friends that went to a different school. We rode ride after ride and went to dance club after dance club they had set up all over the park. By the time we got to Disneyland at midnight my energy drinks had begun to wear off. That didn't slow me down. I was at Disneyland and I love that place. There were kids sleep on main street on park benches  but i just kept moving like I was on a full night of sleep. Before I knew it it was 6 in the morning and time to go home. The time went to fast. That's why i am excited to go again for five days.  I can't wait for another great time at the Happiest Place on Earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment