Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Amanda Knox
I know this is a really random post but i was watching the lifetime movie network and starting thinking about this movie they did. I am not usually opinionated on things like this but I feel VERY STRONGLY about this case. From what I have read and I have researched quite a bit i believe she is innocent. I feel so bad for her that she is still sitting in jail today. I wish there was something I could do to help her get out. I don't believe she could kill her roommate for no reason. There is no way in hell someone would murder there roommate over a fight about cleaning up after themselves. They try to make Amanda look bad because she smoked pot and slept with a few guys but really this is the 21st century and she lived in a different country on her own in college, that is completely normal in my eyes. Of course she would have DNA in the house and bathroom, she lived there. And yes she didn't assume when she went in the bathroom that the blood in there meant her roommate was murdered in the next room, who would assume that off the bat. That is something you never would suspect. Pretty much every argument they have to blame Amanda for this murder has a logical answer, She should be released and be able to come home. I am sure she is already mentally damaged enough from all this, she doesn't need to spend anymore time there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment