Friday, June 10, 2011
Friendship
I have to say I am blessed with the best friends in the whole world. Even though we have had our ups and downs when i really need them they are there for me. I love all of them but I was very blessed by one of them yesterday. One of my best friends asked me to be the Godmother of her daughter... this is such an honor, but makes me realize how much she respects me as a person that she would trust me with this. I love her and her daughter Sophia very much. Ruby and I also have the same birthday, so i think we are connected by that. Out of all my friends I am the only one without a kid right now but I am ok with that. I am willing to wait till the time is right. Plus, when i get annoyed with these kids I can give them back to their mothers lol. My friend Jessica has a son that will be turning 1 years old next month. I just love thinking that I have grown up with these girls and now I get to see their kids grow up as well. I also love how close we all are. The other day we all went on a walk to the park and got to see all the kids playing in the grass and park. Nothing makes me happier than to spend time with my friends and their kids :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment