Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Crybabies
I have notices that there are a lot of what i like to call "crybabies" on blog sites and Facebook. I understand that people want to vent sometimes but there is a time and place for that. I hate when every time I log into my Facebook I have to see at least five post saying today was another bad day or FML. Really people you decide if your day is good or not so if you aren't having a good day get up and do something about it instead of sitting on the couch writing how bad it is. If you need to vent call a friend or something, don't tell everyone in the world about it. Not everyone wants to hear about it and bring down there good day. I believe people just do it for the attention so people will ask what is wrong? and then you get the response I don't wanna talk about it... Then why did you post it in the first place? The high school I graduated from used to have at the end of every announcement "Have a great or not... the choice is yours." I completely agree with that. I am definitely not one of those new age people but I do believe in if you think your gonna have a good day you will and if you think you are gonna have a bad day, then your day will be bad. Live your life to fullest there is not enough time in the world to stay angry at people or bad sad all the time. As bad as you think your life is there is someone out there that has it worse. Be spontaneous in your life, nothing in your life is going to happen unless you make it happen. Laughter is contagious, so is anger or sadness so if you are feeling down surround yourself with positive people. All I am saying is be happy with what you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment